Recruitment agencies are our highest source of referrals. Help by referring a student, client, co-worker, family member, or friend who might be interested in one of our programs!
Know a student, colleague or family member who you think would benefit from studying in Poland ? Refer them to us and you could receive 15% commision if they enrol. Here’s how:
We know that one of the best ways to let others know is by word-of-mouth.
The best part is that you can refer as many students as you like ! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Cooperation Office; email@example.com
*Terms and conditions apply. For commission to be issued, the student you refer must be a new contact for us – someone who has not previously enquired about our programmes – must enrol for a University degree programme, pay the fees for their first semester.
To work with us, please submit the online Student Referral Form below and we will send you a contract shortly.
The on-line application is a step-by-step process. After filling out and submitting the initial form with your choice of study program and interview location, as well as your contact information, you should:
1) Receive an e-mail with login information to the applicant profile interface. If the e-mail will not reach your mailbox within 3 working days, please check your e-mail spam folder. If it’s not there either, contact our admission staff for assistance.
2) Log in in order to:
3) Having done that, submit the application by clicking on the green “Submit” button and an admission officer will assess your eligibility for the selected program. This will take up to one week. Our staff will contact you to request additional documents/information, if necessary.
4) If found eligible, you will receive an automated confirmation e-mail to inform you that you have been qualified for an entrance interview. You should transfer your interview fee at this point, choose your preferred date and place for the interview. The full list of available interview sessions can also be found HERE. Once this is done, conclude this step by clicking on the “Submit” button.
5) An admission officer will verify, if there are still spots available for your chosen interview session and you will receive a follow-up e-mail to set your interview appointment. After this is done, you will have the option to download and print out an official interview invitation from the system, should you need one for visa application, etc.
6) The interview is the final step of the process. You can read about it HERE. Please bring all the hard copies of your application documents along to submit them during your interview.
7) You will receive an e-mail with a provisional outcome of your interview within 7 working days from the date of the interview. The official admission decision letter will be mailed to you within 6 weeks from the date of your interview.
Don’t hesitate to contact our admission team anytime during the process, if you have any additional questions or if you would like to consult your individual application.
tel. +48 61 854 72 20
Please note that Przelewy24.pl is the official on-line payment service provider authorized by Poznan University of Medical Sciences.
The interview fee is one of the requirements of the application process at PUMS. It covers the costs of your personal interview and entrance examination, as well as the costs of all related administrative services.
The fee is dependent on the admission office processing your application.