Recruitment agencies are our highest source of referrals. Help by referring a student, client, co-worker, family member, or friend who might be interested in one of our programs!
Know a student, colleague or family member who you think would benefit from studying in Poland ? Refer them to us and you could receive 15% commision if they enrol. Here’s how:
We know that one of the best ways to let others know is by word-of-mouth.
The best part is that you can refer as many students as you like ! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Cooperation Office; firstname.lastname@example.org
*Terms and conditions apply. For commission to be issued, the student you refer must be a new contact for us – someone who has not previously enquired about our programmes – must enrol for a University degree programme, pay the fees for their first semester.
To work with us, please submit the online Student Referral Form below and we will send you a contract shortly.
The on-line application is a step-by-step process. After filling out and submitting the initial form with your choice of study program, as well as your contact information, you should:
1) Receive an e-mail from us providing matching courses, duration of study programs and tuition from different universities.
2) You decide which university or program you prefer and we will proceed with your application with the chosen university
3) Having done that, we send your recruitment fee and document to the university for.
4) If found eligible, you will receive an automated confirmation e-mail with scanned pre acceptance letter to inform you that your appliaction has been successful
5) You should pay your tuition and service fee (250 USD) at this point, We will provide university bank account details to pay directly to the university and scan us a copy to confirm with the university. (Please note we do not accept tuition fees from students !) 6) Once this is done, and tuition is confirmed, university issues acceptance letter( Invitation) and sent by post (DHL/EMS).
7) Now you can apply for visa.
Don’t hesitate to contact our admission team anytime during the process, if you have any additional questions or if you would like to consult your individual application.
The service fee is one of the charges of the application process . It covers the costs of your admission, evaluation of documents, consultation and postal services as well as the costs of all related administrative services. Please note that Voguepay is our official online payment service provider.