Our Polish Language Summer School programs focus on the development of all language skills, such as speaking, listening, comprehension, reading and writing. Students learn Polish grammar, vocabulary and general language skills, indispensable at Polish universities and in daily life in Poland. Our courses are aligned with the requirements of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). Apart from the language instruction, participants have an opportunity to learn about Polish history and culture, including art, film, literature, and music.
Our Polish Language Summer School programs are a good choice for those who wish to learn Polish for academic purposes and those who want to learn the language for general communication needs. The courses are taught at all levels of proficiency (CEFR A0 – B2/C1). Participants are placed in groups aligned with the level of their Polish competency, in order to ensure the best teaching approach and rapid skill development.
Candidates who achieve at least level B2 on the final test will be able to proceed to university degree programs in Polish. Others may choose to enroll in our Polish Language Course » or Preparatory School » depending on the level of their language competency
The Polish Language Summer School at SWPS University offers a friendly and multicultural environment, contributing to students’ development of language and interpersonal skills as well as cross-cultural competencies. Our programs attract people from all over the world, therefore, students have ample opportunities to practice Polish and English (two languages they usually have in common) not only in class, but also in daily and informal interactions with each other.
The faculty of the Polish Language Summer School are qualified teachers of Polish as a Foreign Language. All of them have extensive experience in working with international students and they are passionate about teaching. Their goal is to accommodate the learning needs of all students and align the program of teaching with students’ competency level. Our teachers employ the most current teaching methodology, which fosters rapid development of language skills.
The on-line application is a step-by-step process. After filling out and submitting the initial form with your choice of study program and interview location, as well as your contact information, you should:
1) Receive an e-mail with login information to the applicant profile interface. If the e-mail will not reach your mailbox within 3 working days, please check your e-mail spam folder. If it’s not there either, contact our admission staff for assistance.
2) Log in in order to:
3) Having done that, submit the application by clicking on the green “Submit” button and an admission officer will assess your eligibility for the selected program. This will take up to one week. Our staff will contact you to request additional documents/information, if necessary.
4) If found eligible, you will receive an automated confirmation e-mail to inform you that you have been qualified for an entrance interview. You should transfer your interview fee at this point, choose your preferred date and place for the interview. The full list of available interview sessions can also be found HERE. Once this is done, conclude this step by clicking on the “Submit” button.
5) An admission officer will verify, if there are still spots available for your chosen interview session and you will receive a follow-up e-mail to set your interview appointment. After this is done, you will have the option to download and print out an official interview invitation from the system, should you need one for visa application, etc.
6) The interview is the final step of the process. You can read about it HERE. Please bring all the hard copies of your application documents along to submit them during your interview.
7) You will receive an e-mail with a provisional outcome of your interview within 7 working days from the date of the interview. The official admission decision letter will be mailed to you within 6 weeks from the date of your interview.
Don’t hesitate to contact our admission team anytime during the process, if you have any additional questions or if you would like to consult your individual application.
tel. +48 61 854 72 20
Please note that Przelewy24.pl is the official on-line payment service provider authorized by Poznan University of Medical Sciences.
The interview fee is one of the requirements of the application process at PUMS. It covers the costs of your personal interview and entrance examination, as well as the costs of all related administrative services.
The fee is dependent on the admission office processing your application.