Poland prides on top-class medical universities. Their popularity is confirmed each year by thousands of students from countries like USA, Canada, Norway, Sweden, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and others, who take up the challenge and enroll for medical and paramedical studies. Thus, they are sure to get high quality education and a diploma recognized worldwide at the same time paying much less than in Western Europe, America or Australia.
Polish medical universities boast state-of-the-art facilities and expert staff that assure globally recognized research achievements in many scientific areas. Did you know that the first full face transplant in the USA was done by a team of surgeons led by a Polish doctor, Maria Siemionow, who graduated from the Poznan University of Medical Sciences?
If you choose to study in a medical university in Poland you will not need to worry about your qualifications being recognized anywhere else. Being part of the Bologna process, Polish universities will offer you a degree recognized in whole Europe. What is more, Polish medical universities are listed and accredited by the most important institutions across the globe, like International Medical Education Directory (IMED), Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) or an American reputable organization National Board of Medical Examiners. Furthermore, Polish Universities cooperate with the best in the world, eg recently the Medical University in Lodz started cooperation with two top universities in USA: University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB) in Atlanta and the MD Anderson Cancer Center (MDACC, Houston, Texas), which is the largest and most recognized center of cancer treatment and research in the world.
If you go for a medical university in Poland, you will have a couple of options to follow:
The course is divided into two parts:
The on-line application is a step-by-step process. After filling out and submitting the initial form with your choice of study program, as well as your contact information, you should:
1) Receive an e-mail from us providing matching courses, duration of study programs and tuition from different universities.
2) You decide which university or program you prefer and we will proceed with your application with the chosen university
3) Having done that, we send your recruitment fee and document to the university for.
4) If found eligible, you will receive an automated confirmation e-mail with scanned pre acceptance letter to inform you that your appliaction has been successful
5) You should pay your tuition and service fee (250 USD) at this point, We will provide university bank account details to pay directly to the university and scan us a copy to confirm with the university. (Please note we do not accept tuition fees from students !) 6) Once this is done, and tuition is confirmed, university issues acceptance letter( Invitation) and sent by post (DHL/EMS).
7) Now you can apply for visa.
Don’t hesitate to contact our admission team anytime during the process, if you have any additional questions or if you would like to consult your individual application.
The service fee is one of the charges of the application process . It covers the costs of your admission, evaluation of documents, consultation and postal services as well as the costs of all related administrative services. Please note that Voguepay is our official online payment service provider.