The purpose of this program is to allow lawyers to broaden their knowledge in international aspects of law, commerce and other chosen fields. The program is based on the experience of some of the best American and European law schools, and the curriculum is similar to LLM programs offered at Western universities. The prestigious LLM diploma, an equivalent of the MBA in the field of management, guarantees access to the knowledge of international regulations at an advanced level and allows to compare Polish and international regulations. The international character of the program (delivered fully in English) helps participants to prepare to work with international clients.
The program is designed for holders of master degrees in Law who are interested in broadening their knowledge in the area of international legal regulations. As it is delivered fully in English knowledge of the language confirmed by a recognized certificate is required to participate.
In order to complete the program participants must pass all of the required examinations.
Total: 224 *
Duration of the program is two semesters.
Lectures take place once or twice per month within 12 three-day sessions
The on-line application is a step-by-step process. After filling out and submitting the initial form with your choice of study program, as well as your contact information, you should:
1) Receive an e-mail from us providing matching courses, duration of study programs and tuition from different universities.
2) You decide which university or program you prefer and we will proceed with your application with the chosen university
3) Having done that, we send your recruitment fee and document to the university for.
4) If found eligible, you will receive an automated confirmation e-mail with scanned pre acceptance letter to inform you that your appliaction has been successful
5) You should pay your tuition and service fee (250 USD) at this point, We will provide university bank account details to pay directly to the university and scan us a copy to confirm with the university. (Please note we do not accept tuition fees from students !) 6) Once this is done, and tuition is confirmed, university issues acceptance letter( Invitation) and sent by post (DHL/EMS).
7) Now you can apply for visa.
Don’t hesitate to contact our admission team anytime during the process, if you have any additional questions or if you would like to consult your individual application.
The service fee is one of the charges of the application process . It covers the costs of your admission, evaluation of documents, consultation and postal services as well as the costs of all related administrative services. Please note that Voguepay is our official online payment service provider.