You do not have to know Polish in order to study in Poland. A good knowledge of English gives you an opportunity to study at the majority of Polish Universities. You can also pick courses in French or German. A few basic phrases in Polish though will make your stay more enjoyable in the country.
Most of the schools have Polish courses for beginners. If you would like to attend a university course which is lectured in Polish, your knowledge of the language should be sufficient to actively participate in the class. However, it does not mean that you should know Polish prior to arriving in the country!
There are many ways to learn Polish. One of them is to book an intensive year-long language course, offered by some Universities. Apart from learning grammar and vocabulary, you will also become acquainted with Polish culture.
If you haven’t made up your mind yet, but are interested in learning the Polish language and getting to know the culture of the country you are planning to come to, please contact us and we will be happy to advise you on your study options.
While you are studying in Poland, you can also learn another foreign language. It is obligatory to study a foreign language as part of your curriculum in college, so you can pick the one you are most interested in.
Another option is to find a tandem partner, i.e. another student who can give you private classes in Polish or English, etc. in exchange for classes in your native tongue.
The on-line application is a step-by-step process. After filling out and submitting the initial form with your choice of study program, as well as your contact information, you should:
1) Receive an e-mail from us providing matching courses, duration of study programs and tuition from different universities.
2) You decide which university or program you prefer and we will proceed with your application with the chosen university
3) Having done that, we send your recruitment fee and document to the university for.
4) If found eligible, you will receive an automated confirmation e-mail with scanned pre acceptance letter to inform you that your appliaction has been successful
5) You should pay your tuition and service fee (250 USD) at this point, We will provide university bank account details to pay directly to the university and scan us a copy to confirm with the university. (Please note we do not accept tuition fees from students !) 6) Once this is done, and tuition is confirmed, university issues acceptance letter( Invitation) and sent by post (DHL/EMS).
7) Now you can apply for visa.
Don’t hesitate to contact our admission team anytime during the process, if you have any additional questions or if you would like to consult your individual application.
The service fee is one of the charges of the application process . It covers the costs of your admission, evaluation of documents, consultation and postal services as well as the costs of all related administrative services. Please note that Voguepay is our official online payment service provider.