The 6-year MD program follows the most recent advancements in science and allows for a thorough preparation of future doctors to professional practice. Graduates receive a university qualification certifying their skills in solving medical problems related to diagnosis and treatment in accordance with the fundamentals of contemporary knowledge based on scientific evidence, as well as knowledge in the scope of basic medical sciences, preventive health care, management and functioning of health care systems, patient rights and professional ethics.
Program consists of 3 years ( 6 semesters) of pre-clinical, basic subjects; anatomy, medical chemistry, biology, biophysics, physiology, histology and cell biology, microbiology, pathomorphology, pharmacology and others and 3 years (6 semesters) of clinical subjects as internal medicine, pediatrics, surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, psychiatry, radiology, family medicine, neurology, oncology & palliative care, otolaryngology, ophthalmology, infectious diseases and others.
The curriculum includes a broad range of subjects covering different medical specialties. The cross-section of disciplines prepares our doctors-to-be for professional practice and helps them choose their future specialization path. The curriculum also includes obligatory 4-week summer placements after years 1-5 in nursing, outpatient health care, family medicine, internal diseases, surgery, emergency medicine, gynecology and obstetrics, and pediatrics. The program begins with a 1-month preparatory course in biology, physics, chemistry.
The on-line application is a step-by-step process. After filling out and submitting the initial form with your choice of study program, as well as your contact information, you should:
1) Receive an e-mail from us providing matching courses, duration of study programs and tuition from different universities.
2) You decide which university or program you prefer and we will proceed with your application with the chosen university
3) Having done that, we send your recruitment fee and document to the university for.
4) If found eligible, you will receive an automated confirmation e-mail with scanned pre acceptance letter to inform you that your appliaction has been successful
5) You should pay your tuition and service fee (250 USD) at this point, We will provide university bank account details to pay directly to the university and scan us a copy to confirm with the university. (Please note we do not accept tuition fees from students !) 6) Once this is done, and tuition is confirmed, university issues acceptance letter( Invitation) and sent by post (DHL/EMS).
7) Now you can apply for visa.
Don’t hesitate to contact our admission team anytime during the process, if you have any additional questions or if you would like to consult your individual application.
The service fee is one of the charges of the application process . It covers the costs of your admission, evaluation of documents, consultation and postal services as well as the costs of all related administrative services. Please note that Voguepay is our official online payment service provider.