The MBA in International Management is a one-year full-time programme delivered in two countries of choice, which provides young professionals with the business skills and mindset for a successful international career. Students from around the world form a group with diverse educational and professional backgrounds. The MBA covers all the functional areas of management and provides a multicultural hands-on experience.
The MBA in International Management offers a unique opportunity to spend two semesters of study in two cities in Europe and Asia*.
ESCP Europe campuses (Europe): Paris, London, Berlin, Madrid, Torino and Warsaw
Partner schools (Asia): Beijing Foreign Studies University (China) and MDI Gurgaon (India).
*Please note that your choice of locations will depend upon the availability of places at each campus. You should pay special consideration to your regional interest and career ambitions when making your selections.
The MBA in International Management is an ESCP Europe diploma as well as an official state-accredited Master degree (Grade de Master II) delivered by the French Ministry of Higher Education and recognised worldwide for students who have attained a four year bachelor degree or a first master degree before integrating the programme.
For those entering the MBA in International Management holding a three year Bachelor degree (180 ECTS equivalent) with a minimum of three years of professional experience it is also possible to receive the Grade de Master II through a specific process academically validating their professional experience. They will need to fill an additional form which will be reviewed by our ESCP Europe Admission Committee. The result will be communicated in the same time as the result of their admission into the programme.
ESCP Europe declares that the diploma obtained on completion of the MBA in International Management (300 ECTS) is officially recognised in France by the French Ministry of Education and Research (O.G. nº3 – 24 July 2014). This Master does not lead to an official diploma in Spain.
The MBA in International Management approved by the Berlin Senate for Education, Science and Research as of 16 January 2017, complements the MBA In International Management ESCP Europe curriculum by adding another 30 ECTS through the completion of a master thesis and two additional courses, enabling students to reach 120 ECTS in order to receive a German state-accredited degree.
Academic Partners & Double Degrees
In order to provide you with a broad academic experience and enhance your international career options, the ESCP Europe MBA in International Management offers joint programmes and double degrees with prestigious universities from China (Beijing Foreign Studies University ) and India (MDI Gurgaon).
The on-line application is a step-by-step process. After filling out and submitting the initial form with your choice of study program, as well as your contact information, you should:
1) Receive an e-mail from us providing matching courses, duration of study programs and tuition from different universities.
2) You decide which university or program you prefer and we will proceed with your application with the chosen university
3) Having done that, we send your recruitment fee and document to the university for.
4) If found eligible, you will receive an automated confirmation e-mail with scanned pre acceptance letter to inform you that your appliaction has been successful
5) You should pay your tuition and service fee (250 USD) at this point, We will provide university bank account details to pay directly to the university and scan us a copy to confirm with the university. (Please note we do not accept tuition fees from students !) 6) Once this is done, and tuition is confirmed, university issues acceptance letter( Invitation) and sent by post (DHL/EMS).
7) Now you can apply for visa.
Don’t hesitate to contact our admission team anytime during the process, if you have any additional questions or if you would like to consult your individual application.
The service fee is one of the charges of the application process . It covers the costs of your admission, evaluation of documents, consultation and postal services as well as the costs of all related administrative services. Please note that Voguepay is our official online payment service provider.