Erasmus+ is the European Union (EU) programme which supports projects, partnerships, events and mobility in the areas of education, training, youth and sport. The Programme, which runs from 2014 to 2020, provides funding opportunities for cooperation in all these areas, both among European countries and between European countries and Partner Countries throughout the world.
Erasmus+ Higher Education is mainly a student exchange programme which also includes work placements in companies abroad and academic staff mobility. It operates in the framework of the EU Erasmus+ Programme which continues the good tradition of the Lifelong Learning Programme (LLP) and involves all EU countries as well as Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Turkey. Erasmus+ Higher Education allows students to undertake a part of their studies in another country without additional costs of tuition, registration or examination. Students obtain a scholarship that covers the costs of living abroad. The time spent studying abroad as well as the courses completed in accordance with the rules of the Programme have to be accepted by the home institution. In comparison with the LLP the ERASMUS+ Higher Education Programme offers a new option of graduate mobility for the purpose of practical training or work placement.
The Erasmus+ Programme has been developed by the EU’s European Commission and is implemented by the Executive Agency for Education, Audiovisual and Culture (EACEA) in Brussels and the National Agencies (NAs) located in each of the 33 Programme Countries. The institution that has been appointed as the Polish National Agency of Erasmus+ Programme is the Foundation for the Development of the Education System. The Foundation’s main aim is support, in its broad sense, for activities serving the development of education in Poland.
For more information on Erasmus+ Programme check the FRSE website www.frse.org.pl and www.erasmusplus.org.pl/in-poland/ or the European Commission website: www.ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/index_en.htm
The on-line application is a step-by-step process. After filling out and submitting the initial form with your choice of study program, as well as your contact information, you should:
1) Receive an e-mail from us providing matching courses, duration of study programs and tuition from different universities.
2) You decide which university or program you prefer and we will proceed with your application with the chosen university
3) Having done that, we send your recruitment fee and document to the university for.
4) If found eligible, you will receive an automated confirmation e-mail with scanned pre acceptance letter to inform you that your appliaction has been successful
5) You should pay your tuition and service fee (250 USD) at this point, We will provide university bank account details to pay directly to the university and scan us a copy to confirm with the university. (Please note we do not accept tuition fees from students !) 6) Once this is done, and tuition is confirmed, university issues acceptance letter( Invitation) and sent by post (DHL/EMS).
7) Now you can apply for visa.
Don’t hesitate to contact our admission team anytime during the process, if you have any additional questions or if you would like to consult your individual application.
The service fee is one of the charges of the application process . It covers the costs of your admission, evaluation of documents, consultation and postal services as well as the costs of all related administrative services. Please note that Voguepay is our official online payment service provider.