The aim of English Language Course is to provide students with balanced practice in all English language skills, i.e. reading, listening, speaking and writing as well as language components of grammar and vocabulary. Students will be exposed to a wide variety of written and recorded texts on various topics pertaining to modern life, with exercises designed to develop a range of comprehension skills and build receptive and active vocabulary, paying particular attention to collocation and natural turns of phrase. The course will also focus on developing active skills, giving students a chance to practise new vocabulary in a variety of contexts through pair work, role-plays and all-class discussions as well as through writing activities. At the same time, the course should also help students to develop efficient learning strategies and encourage them to become autonomous and independent learners.
It is assumed that the level of English of the students is roughly equivalent to Level A2. Prior to the course, students will be asked to write a placement test, so that the classes of particular groups are best suited to their needs to help them achieve at least B2 level.
As the main objective of the course is to prepare students for their studies at university, they are expected to pass IELTS academic examination at the end of the course to receive an international recognition of their skills.
The Course lasts from beginning of March to the end of June . All classes are conducted in English.
Graduation of English Language Course (IELTS test) gives participant an opportunity to be accepted to Universities.
The on-line application is a step-by-step process. After filling out and submitting the initial form with your choice of study program, as well as your contact information, you should:
1) Receive an e-mail from us providing matching courses, duration of study programs and tuition from different universities.
2) You decide which university or program you prefer and we will proceed with your application with the chosen university
3) Having done that, we send your recruitment fee and document to the university for.
4) If found eligible, you will receive an automated confirmation e-mail with scanned pre acceptance letter to inform you that your appliaction has been successful
5) You should pay your tuition and service fee (250 USD) at this point, We will provide university bank account details to pay directly to the university and scan us a copy to confirm with the university. (Please note we do not accept tuition fees from students !) 6) Once this is done, and tuition is confirmed, university issues acceptance letter( Invitation) and sent by post (DHL/EMS).
7) Now you can apply for visa.
Don’t hesitate to contact our admission team anytime during the process, if you have any additional questions or if you would like to consult your individual application.
The service fee is one of the charges of the application process . It covers the costs of your admission, evaluation of documents, consultation and postal services as well as the costs of all related administrative services. Please note that Voguepay is our official online payment service provider.