In a world where technology is ubiquitous, computer scientists, programmers, and network administrators are guaranteed to find employment plus above-average earnings. If you choose Computer Engineering (Bachelor’s level) at Vistula University, you are sure to receive a solid professional training. You will have the luxury of choice, regarding job offers, as a specialist in your chosen field of IT.
The Bachelor’s programme has been designed, not only for those particularly suited to computer engineering, but for anyone with a keen interest in computer graphics, and artificial intelligence, as well. If you want to learn programming, and specialise in a particular language, this programme is for you.
The curriculum of the Computer Engineering Bachelor’s programme has been designed, in accordance with employer expectations. Thanks to collaboration with renowned companies and experts in their respective fields, the computer engineering programme at Vistula University, ensures that you will have the theoretical knowledge and practical skills necessary, to take up work in your field of choice.
The programme will prepare you for the following certification exams: Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS), Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP), Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) and Oracle Certified Professional (OCP). These certificates will confirm your skills, giving you a competitive edge.
Vistula University offers practical knowledge, shared by experts and reputable specialists. We believe that experience and the ability to utilise theoretical knowledge is the key to success. This is why the computer engineering programme includes no less than 420 hours of internships.
Graduating with a degree in Computer Engineering will help you find work in various interesting places:
The on-line application is a step-by-step process. After filling out and submitting the initial form with your choice of study program, as well as your contact information, you should:
1) Receive an e-mail from us providing matching courses, duration of study programs and tuition from different universities.
2) You decide which university or program you prefer and we will proceed with your application with the chosen university
3) Having done that, we send your recruitment fee and document to the university for.
4) If found eligible, you will receive an automated confirmation e-mail with scanned pre acceptance letter to inform you that your appliaction has been successful
5) You should pay your tuition and service fee (250 USD) at this point, We will provide university bank account details to pay directly to the university and scan us a copy to confirm with the university. (Please note we do not accept tuition fees from students !) 6) Once this is done, and tuition is confirmed, university issues acceptance letter( Invitation) and sent by post (DHL/EMS).
7) Now you can apply for visa.
Don’t hesitate to contact our admission team anytime during the process, if you have any additional questions or if you would like to consult your individual application.
The service fee is one of the charges of the application process . It covers the costs of your admission, evaluation of documents, consultation and postal services as well as the costs of all related administrative services. Please note that Voguepay is our official online payment service provider.