BBM is an undergraduate program for management studies. It is an English-taught management study program focusing on all aspects of business and management. Courses in a BBM program provide students with a diverse understanding of management practices in business. The BBM degree program is organized to provide a general overview of the business and the business environment.
The Program aims to develop students with the development of functional areas of management. This program helps to develop students as responsible, ethical and active managers; perfecting their latent skills, sparking their curiosity, developing leadership in a positive and significant manner; thus enabling them to reach the top of their potential.
The BBM is designed for students who are interested in both domestic and international companies.
Students acquire the knowledge, practical skills, and analytical tools.
Students who are fully satisfied with the Diploma in Business Management from Wroclaw University of Economics.
The BBM is a full-time program . The structure and curriculum are designed for students with a little or no work experience .
The BBM program is aimed at the creation of a motivation and a foundation for a career in business. To join the program, the candidate will complete a secondary school with a good degree.
The Program is a range of fundamental knowledge and skills. These modules are supplemented with the number of workshops to balance theory and concepts.
Only the most effective active learning methods are used. There is a strong focus on teamwork, case studies, group projects, professional business applications, and simulation games.
BBM degree program is a three-year program that prepares to take on a variety of managerial roles in many different types of business. Students who complete the BBM will be able to demonstrate: a broad list of concepts, theories, and applications of management; the insights to be creative and flexible; preparedness to lead and manage in a wide range of employment scenarios; the analytical and non-analytical tools necessary to address a wide range of general management problems; the business skills and tools necessary to compete in a complex, quickly changing global environment.
The on-line application is a step-by-step process. After filling out and submitting the initial form with your choice of study program, as well as your contact information, you should:
1) Receive an e-mail from us providing matching courses, duration of study programs and tuition from different universities.
2) You decide which university or program you prefer and we will proceed with your application with the chosen university
3) Having done that, we send your recruitment fee and document to the university for.
4) If found eligible, you will receive an automated confirmation e-mail with scanned pre acceptance letter to inform you that your appliaction has been successful
5) You should pay your tuition and service fee (250 USD) at this point, We will provide university bank account details to pay directly to the university and scan us a copy to confirm with the university. (Please note we do not accept tuition fees from students !) 6) Once this is done, and tuition is confirmed, university issues acceptance letter( Invitation) and sent by post (DHL/EMS).
7) Now you can apply for visa.
Don’t hesitate to contact our admission team anytime during the process, if you have any additional questions or if you would like to consult your individual application.
The service fee is one of the charges of the application process . It covers the costs of your admission, evaluation of documents, consultation and postal services as well as the costs of all related administrative services. Please note that Voguepay is our official online payment service provider.